Wednesday 13 October 2010

Sitting up in my room



Sitting up in my room waiting for you to love me.
I got nothing but time, no things to do, just waiting for you to come back home.
I can't get you out my head, don't know what to do, baby. 
You fill my life with bliss, I know this love is true.
Baby please save me cause I don't want to live this life alone.
Baby please save me cause I don't want to walk this life alone.
Baby, please save me.

Sitting up in my room waiting for you can get lonely.
I thought I was fine, but I didn't know the knowledge that you have brought to this soul.
I couldn't get you out my head like some kind of bad habit, deliver unto to me some sort of rest.
I'm ready, I know this love is true.
Baby, please save me.
Cause I don't want to live this life alone.
Baby please save me.

You keep my feet on solid ground.
No longer lost, but know I'm found.
When the rain fell, I knew it was love.
I told the moon and stars in the sky above.

Caught your attention from a a far come down from your stairwell. 
The angels from above want to lift their hands to raise you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment