Friday 12 November 2010

Ancestors


photo by Jimena Roquero

I saw a star above me and yes it was so lovely because it showed me to your soul and now I know you are the one for me. Feels like I died and went to heaven. My body is shaking and I can't help it. You helped me break down all these walls now I don't fell so lonely.

If I never lived this life again,I f I told you to take my hand, would the people understand? Said I was on a journey to find out why love hurts. All the king's horses and all the kings men, couldn't put you together again.

In the flash of a moment all my fears were open. Standing right in front of me these obstacles they can't take my resolve to save you. I will find you my love.Cause I'm gonna take it to the next level. Raise the bass,the mids,and the treble. I got a fire burning inside me, don't know if you can handle. Feels like I died and went to heaven. My body is shaking and I can't help it. You helped me break down all these walls now I don't feel so lonely.


 I f I never lived this life again,I f I told you to take my hand, would the people understand? Said I was on a journey to find out why love hurts. All the king's horses and all the kings men, couldn't put you together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment