Wednesday 3 November 2010

Kanye West - Runaway (Full-length Film)


Phoenix: Can I ask you a question?
Man: Of course, baby.
Phoenix:  All of the statues that we see, where do you think they come from?
Man: I think that artists carved them years and years ago.
Phoenix: No!
Phoenix: They are Phoenix turned to stone.
Man: Hahaha, baby. 
Phoenix: Do you know what I hate most about your world?
               Anything that is different you try toi change.
               You try to tear it down.
               You rip the wings of the Phoenix and they turn to stone.
And I don't burn I will turn to stone.
Man: What do you mean burn.
Phoenix: I f I don't burn then I can't go back to my world.
Man: I own want you to go back to your world.
Man: I want you to stay here with me.
Phoenix: I have to burn.
Man: No, I'll never let you burn.


No comments:

Post a Comment