Friday 11 March 2011

Headed to Texas for SXSW


On my way to America next week. Looking forward to playing the shows I haver lined with Transgressive and bella Union. There are a lot more shows I'm playing at the festival. the last time I was in Texas I happened to be on tour playing violin in Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson's band. A few years later I am returning as a solo act. If you'd like to attend the shows I'll be playing this year then check out the times and locations.


SXSW SHOWS


Wednesday March 16
French Legation Museum
Austin,TX
SXSW (Bella Union Showcase)
3:30pm


Wednesday March 16 
Red Eyed Fly
Austin,TX
SXSW (Transgressive Records Showcase)
8pm


Thursday March 17
The Old Music Gym
Austin,TX
SXSW (West Rocks Party)
7pm


Thursday March 17 
The Ginger Man 
Austin,TX
SXSW (Austin 360 Party/Dogfish Head)
7pm


Saturday March 19
The Old Music Gym
Austin,TX
SXSW (Plugged in/Chess Club/Communion/Chess Club Party)
2pm




No comments:

Post a Comment