Wednesday 16 March 2011

SXSW Day 1


There's haze outside.
Spent the last day slicing through the air.
Minor bag issues in Chicago. They would let let me take the autoharp,violin,and bag of clothes.
Arrived in Texas at at 10:30.
Took at taxi to the house I'm staying at.
Got in contact with a few buddies to let them know I'm in Town.
Fell asleep at 3:30am.
Had lots of crazy dreams. A dance off with a Beyonce like figure. Gossip in my mind. Pregnant people not smoking. Woke up to the sound of people sturing in the kitchen. Made showered, made some French Toast,read up on Japan, and about to head off to the first gig of the day. First things first got to pick up my wrist band from the Austin Convention Center.

Today's first gig is with Bella Union and Yours Truly. 
The line up consists of Lanterns on The Lake @ 1:00pm Bobby @ 1:40pm   Alessi's Ark 2:20 Thousands @ 3:oopm  (ME!) Marques Toliver @ 3:40 Still Corners @4:20 and Vetiver @ 5:00pm

The second gig is Transgressive showcase at the Red Eyed Fly.
I'm playing at 8pm. the Transgressive Official evening showcase at Red-Eyed-Fly is located at715 Red River Austin,Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment